5. Tuesday is apparently Day of the Novella. "Finding Magic," the Downside prequel from Stacia Kane, is coming out. So is "Devil's Gate," an Elder Races offering from Thea Harrison. And as I just mentioned, Amanda Bonilla has "When Shadows Call."
The envy of 1900s society, Darian is the rich, beautiful wife of a prominent Californian doctor—but her life is far from perfect. For years, Darian has suffered at the hand of her cruel husband and yearned for an escape—one that she knows to be all but impossible.If you're a UF or PNR fan, I happily recommend all of these series. Very good stuff.
But when an enigmatic stranger comes to call, Darian finds herself charmed by his seductive smile and the inexplicable connection she feels. And when he makes her a thrilling—yet frightening—proposition, Darian must decide if she’s strong enough to abandon the mortal world she knows and answer the shadow’s call…
4. The countdown continues to the release of Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost. (It's just 26 days away!) To
It's getting close!!
3. Two cover reveals to share with you. Here's the new one from Stacey Kennedy's Frostbite series:
The other is the next Abby Sinclair book by Allison Pang:
A Trace of Moonlight is also out in October. And after the cliffhanger from A Sliver of Shadow, I am already super-excited to see what happens next. I have faith that Allison Pang will not disappoint.
2. You may or may not know this about me, but I love zombies.
I was so excited when The Walking Dead made it's debut on AMC. I watched the first four episodes. I liked them. And then the show went on hiatus for, like, a year. And I never went back. Should I? I need input, guys. AMC is doing a marathon of all the episodes July 7-8, and if it's worth it, I can catch up. In the meantime, check out this behind-the-scenes clip from filming of Season 3.
1. And it wouldn't be Friday without the Tumblr Photo(s) of the Week:
(**Photo removed to prevent copyright infringement**)
OK. That's it for now. The Shameless Summer Hop starts next Friday, which also happens to be my birthday. Remember, real friends send friends dirty man-candy photos as birthday gifts.