5. Lover At Last. Oh. My. God. The only book I have ever been this excited about is (maybe) Shadowfever. And honestly, I'm not even sure if I was this excited about that one. I love the cover, even though I would have liked to see Blay on there too.
I know everybody talked about it yesterday, but I don't see myself getting tired of looking at this one. Please, God, can March get here any sooner?
4. Speaking of anticipation, the Magic Mike release is just three weeks away. If you haven't seen the It's Raining Men version of the trailer, you are seriously missing out.
And if that doesn't whet your appetite, maybe a little stripping preview with Big Dick Richie will do the trick:
It's like Christmas, right? And speaking of male strippers, I wonder if it would be frowned upon to hire some to perform in the lobby at RT this year. They have strippers in Kansas City, right? I'm ready to tear that shit up!
3. I swear I'm sticking to my man candy theme, when I tell you that NOW is the time to start watching Spartacus. If you don't already, you are seriously missing out. There is action, violence, sex, and full frontal male nudity by the bucket-load. (It's also got boobies if you want to convince your man to watch with you. Or maybe boobies float your boat too. It's win-win.)
Anyway, Starz is replaying all the episodes in order, starting tonight! Check out the clip and set your DVR. I wouldn't steer you wrong.
2. OK, clearly I'm on a video kick today. Seems like a good time to stick in my Tumblr Photo of the Week.
((**Photo removed to prevent copyright infringement**))
1. And finally, as I was trolling YouTube yesterday, I came across this delightful video of some charming Asian men wishing me a happy birthday. I laughed so hard that I cried.
I swear I'll talk more about books next week.