5. Just a few more weeks until the release of Fury's Kiss, book three in the Dorina Basarab series by Karen Chance. I really enjoy her Cassie Palmer books and I keep telling myself that I am going to get started on these spinoff books one of these days. Anyway, the book trailer is out. Take a look.
Fury's Kiss is out October 2nd.
4. Historical romance author Sara MacLean has revealed the cover for her next book, One Good Earl Deserves a Lover.
Like any good scientist, Pippa's done her research and Cross's reputation makes him perfect for her scheme. She wants science without emotion - the experience of ruination without the repercussions of ruination. And who better to provide her with the experience than this legendary man? But when this odd, unexpected female propositions Cross, it's more than tempting . . . and it will take everything he has to resist following his instincts - and giving the lady precisely what she wants.
I liked the first book in this series, A Rogue by Any Other Name, so I am looking forward to this one. One Good Earl Deserves a Lover is set to release on January 29th.
3. Another cover reveal... this one on Larissa Ione's Rogue Rider.
How hot is Reseph, y'all? This book is really good! And I'm already excited for Reaver's book in 2013!! Rogue Rider, book four in the Lords of Deliverance series, releases November 20th.
2. Sons of Anarchy returned this week, to kick off its fifth season. This is such an amazing show!! Jax was not naked this week. He didn't even take off his shirt. But I was surprised to discover just how much I enjoyed watching Jimmy Smits get busy. He has either a really nice ass or a really good body double. Who knew?
Of course, the real scene stealers this week were Tig and Harold Perrineau's new character. I sat on my sofa with my mouth hanging open when he threw that cigar! Holy shit! This show shies away from nothing. It amazes and astounds me. It kicks me in the gut. And sometimes Jax is in the shower. If you are not watching, you must hit up NetFlix right now!!
1. And finally... God, I love YouTube. Seriously. Jon Hamm. Commando. Wow.
There are no more words.