5. While we are talking about The Vampire Diaries, I will admit without reservation that this show is one of my biggest guilty pleasures. And the new trailer is out!! Take a look
ZOMG. I am so Team-Damon. I don't understand how anyone can root for Stefan. These producers need to give me what I want!!!! By the way, I have never read these books and I don't want to. Season four of TVD premieres October 11th on the CW.
4. Thea Harrison has released the blurb for her upcoming Elder Races novella, Hunter's Season and she is giving away ARCs!
As a palace guard and assassin for the Dark Fae, Xanthe always wore a mask, hiding her emotions to do her duty. But when her identity is compromised, she trades undercover work for guarding Queen Niniane—a position that often brings her in contact with Chancellor Aubrey Riordan.
Aubrey’s trust is shattered. A year ago his wife tried to assassinate their new queen in his name, a betrayal of everything he believes in. And now an attack on his life is proof the dark conspiracy is not yet over. Although injured and weak, Aubrey can’t help but be drawn to this shy assassin and loyal protector. Xanthe is everything Naida wasn’t, and the passion she stirs in him is something he thought had long passed him by.
Warning: Take a man recovering from an assassination attempt, the assassin sworn to protect him, add in a magical Tarot card deck and an isolated cabin, and watch the sparks fly!
Click this link to get the deets on how you can win a copy --or just come back here on September 24th. Thea will be answering my questions about the series and giving away the novella.
3. Another ARC giveaway you need to check out: Steel's Edge from Ilona Andrews. It's the latest in the Edge series.
You can get details on how to win on Ilona's blog. And while we are talking about Ilona... she, Gordon, Nalini Singh and Katie MacAlistar are having a big live chat Tuesday at 3pm EST. Click here to join in!
2. Registration is now open for the 2013 RT Convention in Kansas City.
The con runs from May 1-5. And I have already booked my room and secured a roommate. I had such a great time at AAD this year, I can't wait to expand my convention horizons. If you are going this year, let me know, so we can visit in person!
1. And finally, a little funny to help kick your weekend off right. Check out some of the Greatest Movie Insults of All Time.
"If I had a dick, this is where I'd tell you to suck it." God bless you, Betty White. God bless you.