5. I am crying on the inside as I tell you that the release of book three in the Crossfire series is delayed. (*sobs*) That means we now have to wait an extra five months to see if Gideon and Eva can sort through their crazy-cakes and make it work between them. Reflected in You definitely left me wanting more.
Entwined With You (theoretically) ends my suffering May 7th.
4. My girl Amanda Bonilla has a new novella out, called The Sweetest Torture.
But now it’s thirty years later and two of Montana’s most powerful cougar prides are on the brink of war. A tenuous peace is reached, but it’s dependent on Cait and Logan marrying on All Hallow’s Eve. Spitfire Cait has her own plans of revenge…using her feminine wiles to turn Logan into a purring kitty lapping cream at her feet. And Logan has his schemes to regain control and dominate like the Alpha he is…
When they realize that the erotic passion between them is still so intense, Logan and Cait will have to decide if dwelling in the past is worth sacrificing the future…
It's a freebie at ARe.
3. An update on the Chronicles of Nick movie. Sherrilyn Kenyon now has the script for it in her hands and is working on it with the producers.
What I am really waiting for is info on the Dark Hunters series. Bring on Acheron!!!
2. Charlaine Harris has released the cover for Dead Ever After, the next (and final) book in her Sookie Stackhouse series.
I will be shocked if Sookie ends up with anyone but Sam, but I suppose only time will tell. Dead Ever After is out May 7th.
1. Is there a Twilight tv-show in the works? Maybe. There's talk of “TV show or film spin-off, merely set in the same world as the one in the movies but not featuring the main trio.”
Maybe they'll focus on the wolf pack. What do you guys think? Are you down for more Twilight or should the franchise call it quits?