I survived the mini-vacation to Atlanta and I even got to read a little bit in the car. But this weekend, I have big plans to sit down and really catch up on the TBR. No. Really. Please?
5. I have never read a Jaci Burton book. You guys know I'm not big on contemporary romance. But her covers are to-freaking-die-for. Every cover in the Play-by-Play series is drool worthy and the new one is no exception.
It's because of this series I know who Jed Hill is. (*sigh*) Thank you Jaci Burton (or the art department for your publisher.) You make my days a little brighter. One Sweet Ride is out in June 2013.
4. Kelley Armstrong's Otherworld series may be over, but it's not over-over. In her newsletter this week, Kelley announced a new Jaime novella. Amityville Horrible will release through Subterranean Press later this year. The Clay & Elena novella, Forbidden, releases in December.
In other Otherworld news (*giggle*) --remember that Bitten tv show I told you about earlier?
I wondered if the upcoming Canadian TV project would/ could make its way across the border to the US. Well, Kelley says the producers are working with a company to seek international distribution. Hooray!!
3. I love Kristen Callihan's Darkest London books. Love. This week she announced tidbits on book 4 in the series. It's called Shadowdance. She said on her Facebook page that it will feature shifter Jack Talent and Ghost in the Machine Mary Chase. I saw this and was ready to pee my pants. I am still anxiously awaiting Winterblaze, people.
I need this book now. Someone tell the calendar to jump ahead to February 13th.
2. Another cover reveal for you... this one for book three in Amanda Bonilla's Shaede Assassin series.
It doesn’t help that the two Shaedes are longtime rivals and share nothing besides mutual hatred. But when it becomes clear that someone—or something—is bent on destroying the expectant mother and her unborn child, Darian must put her feelings aside and track down Anya’s would-be assassin.
As she probes into Anya’s past, Darian digs up long-buried secrets—and a connection between Tyler and the mission that could destroy everything between them.
It's gorgeous. But Amanda Bonilla already knows there's gonna be trouble if she breaks up Darian and Tyler. Big, big trouble.
Crave the Darkness, which I will henceforth refer to as The Book Where Tyler and Darian Reconcile, will be out March 5th. (Don't correct me if you know something I don't. Let me keep my dreams.)
1. And finally... Christine Feehan's Carpathian series is one of my great guilty pleasures. I can do no other but to keep reading them. (Feehan fans will get that joke.) Well, the book trailer came out for her new installment, Dark Storm.
This book released on Tuesday. I must go buy. (Anyone read it yet?)
That's it for now. Hope you guys are enjoying the Favorites From My Favorites feature!